The Company and its employees are committed to absolute compliance with the principles of personal data protection and the regulations governing this area.
The company undertakes to protect your privacy and provide you with the best possible experience of using this website.
Please read this statement to understand how we treat your personal information. This statement may change, so we encourage you to check it periodically.
We respect your privacy and undertake to protect your personal and confidential data that this site collects as necessary for communication and correct business with you. Data is stored and used in accordance with the law and positive business practices.
We strictly store your data and it is only available to employees for the purpose of performing work and communicating with you. All employees are responsible for respecting these principles.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY AND USE POLICY
METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
Personal data is collected by the website and the Company in the following ways:
- directly from a natural person, when the person directly leaves his data to us. For example, when a person addresses the Company by mail, e-mail, telephone, filling out a form/order form on the website.
- automatically, when using internet pages, in which case the Company or engaged third parties on behalf of the Company uses the so-called “cookie” technology for adequate display of content and monitoring of the number of visits and movements on our pages and the like (hereinafter: “cookie” or cookie), in accordance with this Policy.
PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS, PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND BASIS OF USE
In order to successfully process your request or order and provide service, establish contact or respond to an inquiry, we need your name, surname, address, email, phone number, JMBG (Only in case of ordering “My” package) and vehicle data on that you want to activate the roadside assistance package.
The site can anonymize certain data and use it for statistical and analytical purposes, so that the individual persons to whom the data refer cannot be directly or indirectly identified. For example, the Site can obtain data on the percentage of visitors who watched a certain video material or visited other content on the website.
The purposes of data processing can be the following: Communication with the user, creation of a user profile on the site, implementation of electronic sales of services, fulfillment of obligations to the payment card processor, ensuring the functionality of the website in terms of temporary “memory” of selected settings for displaying site content, technical administration of the site, improvement user experience and improvement of the website, our products and services, statistical and analytical purposes (Google Analytics).
The legal bases of use are:
- Legitimate interest to manage customer service and respond adequately to customer questions and requests.
- Legitimate interest to provide a personalized user experience, conclusion of a sales contract at the user’s request.
- Legitimate interest to provide website visitors with the possibility of card payment
- Legitimate interest to ensure that website visitors are shown the content of the website in a selected way during each visit within a certain period of time
- Legitimate interest to ensure adequate use of the website in accordance with technical functionalities and to display it in the most optimal way
- Personal consent
In order to improve the site and the overall offer, we collect and process information about visits to the pages of this site, what is searched for, viewed or used in some way.
For this purpose, we use small tools, so-called. cookies. Therefore, cookies serve us to collect information about the way visitors interact with our web pages, products and services.
Depending on how long they remain in the user’s web browser, they are distinguished as “session cookies” (they are retained only during a specific browsing session and are automatically deleted after its end, and are used to enable access to specific content) or permanent ” cookie” (longer or shorter period, they “remember” information for subsequent visits to the website, they are retained until they are deleted manually or until they expire according to the expected duration, e.g. “cookies” that allow the website to “remember” login data in the case of creating an account or tracking cookie).
According to who they belong to, there are first-party cookies (“cookies” set by the Company as the owner of the website) and third-party cookies (“cookies” set by engaged partners who provide the Company with various services, e.g. analytical because they collect and process certain data about the way the website is used and provide information in anonymized form, or allow related content to be displayed on their website or other locations on the Internet).
Cookies are excellent identifiers, so they allow better interaction with you, saving resources and time, as well as more convenience for you while using the site.
- Cookies are only read by the web server via your browser in the domain that sent them.
- A cookie cannot launch malicious or other programs on the device you are using.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
USE OF EMAIL LIST AND NEWSLETTER
As users of this site and the Company, you have the option of being on the mailing list or not. From the mailing list, which we use for occasional marketing campaigns, you can unsubscribe every time you receive a notification (newsletters) to the e-mail address you specified when subscribing to notifications.
DATA NOT PROCESSED BY THE COMPANY
The company does not collect payment card data. When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted via a public network in a protected (encrypted) form using the PCI DSS 3.1 standard, which is currently the most modern cryptographic technology. The security of data during purchases is guaranteed by the payment card processor whose Level 1 payment service provider, so the entire payment process is performed on the provider’s website. At no time are payment card data accessible to the Company or third parties. The company does not collect payment card data, except for data whose collection is requested by payment card processors in accordance with the 3D Secure v2 standard. (3DS2) system.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS AND STORAGE PERIOD
Also, in certain legal situations, there may be a legal obligation for the Company to make user data available to competent authorities (e.g. court or prosecutor’s office, etc.)
The Company stores user data as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected, and then for an indefinite period. The company is obliged to safely remove data from its systems and delete it when it stops storing user data.
The Company undertakes physical, technical and electronic security measures to prevent accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data. These measures are aimed both at persons outside the Company and at persons within the Company, because access to data is limited only to those persons whose responsibilities necessarily require such access and who have been instructed in the application of regulations on the protection of personal data.
As there are no impenetrable security systems, the Company cannot guarantee that the security of the systems over which it has direct control will never be compromised. In case of violation of personal data, the Company will take all available measures and inform the relevant authorities in accordance with the regulations, as well as the individuals (natural persons) whose data is in question, if possible.
REAL PERSONS WHOSE DATA ARE PROCESSED
The natural person to whom the data refers under certain conditions has the rights in connection with the processing of personal data, which are guaranteed by law, namely:
- Right of access – a natural person has the right to request information about whether the Company processes personal data, as well as access to that data. At the request of the person, the Company will provide a copy of the data it processes.
- The right to correction and addition – a natural person has the right to have inaccurate data relating to him corrected without undue delay, as well as to complete incomplete data, which includes providing an additional statement.
- The right to delete data – a natural person has the right to request the deletion of their data, in particular:
– if the data is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed
– if you revoked the consent on the basis of which the processing was carried out, and there is no other legal basis for the processing
– if you have submitted an objection to the processing in accordance with the law.
- The right to limit processing – a natural person has the right to limit data processing if one of the following cases is met:
– if he disputes the accuracy of the data, within the time limit that allows checking the accuracy of the personal data
– if the processing is illegal, and the person opposes the deletion of personal data and instead of deletion requests restriction of data use
– if the Company no longer needs personal data to achieve the purpose of the processing, but the person requests it in order to submit, implement or defend a legal claim
– if the person has submitted an objection to the processing that is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest, and an assessment is underway as to whether the legal basis for processing by the Company outweighs the interests of the person.
- The right to object – if the person considers that it is justified in relation to the particular situation in which he is, the natural person has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data that is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest, including profiling based on on those provisions.
- The right to data portability – a natural person has the right to receive from the Company the personal data that he previously submitted to the Company in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable form and the right to transfer this data to another Company-handler
- The right to revoke consent – if the processing is based on the consent of the individual, the natural person has the right to revoke the consent at any time, whereby the revocation of the consent does not affect the admissibility of the processing based on the consent before the revocation.
- The right to file a complaint – a natural person has the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of his personal data through:
– e-mail to the address of the Company: firstname.lastname@example.org or
– by mail to the address: Milutina Milankovića 23, 11070 Novi Beograd, with a note: Complaint about data processing or
– To the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Protection of Personal Data whose contact details are:
Commissioner for information of public importance and protection of personal data
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 15, Belgrade 11120
Working hours: from Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
Phone: +38111 3408 900, Fax: +38111 3343 379