General rental conditions
MiOS Mobility Rent A Car (hereinafter referred to as the Lessor) rents to the Lessee (hereinafter referred to as the Lessee) whose data is on the front page of the Vehicle Rental Agreement, a vehicle that is registered and technically correct for driving under the conditions set forth in these Rental Conditions. The rental conditions represent the general rules for the use of vehicle rental services, while special products and packages for the use of rented vehicles are contracted in each specific case, in a separate part of the Vehicle Rental Agreement.
A vehicle can be rented by any legal or natural person, who is legally capable of entering into an Agreement with the Lessor, who is ready to accept responsibility during the period of the vehicle rental and who has the means that will be accepted by the Lessor to pay for the rental of the vehicle and all related costs. In order to rent a vehicle from us, it is necessary to provide us with a valid driver’s license, identity card or passport, credit card for a deposit before signing the Agreement. Each user of the rented vehicle must be at least 23 years old and have a minimum of 3 years of driving experience.
WHO CAN DRIVE THE RENTED VEHICLE
- person specified in the Rental Agreement: Lessee or registered additional driver
- the person who provided a valid driver’s license and identification document (identity card or passport)
- a person who is at least 23 years old and has a minimum of 3 years of driving experience
MINIMUM USE AND EXCESS OF USE OF VEHICLE RENTAL
- the minimum use of the rental service is 24 hours, which is how much the Lessee will be charged regardless of the shorter time or lower number of kilometers traveled
- exceeding the use of the vehicle up to 59 minutes is not charged. After 60 minutes, an additional rental day is charged.
- in case of extending the period of use of the vehicle without the prior consent of the Lessor, the Lessee will be charged a fixed fee in the amount of EUR 300.00 in dinar equivalent at the mid-rate of the NBS, in addition to the daily rate specified in the rental contract, for each day of unauthorized rental. In order to collect the fixed fee, the Lessor is authorized to use all means of payment security contracted in a separate part of the lease agreement.
VEHICLE RENTAL PAYMENT METHODS
The lessor accepts the following payment methods: via invoice, credit cards (Visa credit card, American Express and MasterCard credit card) and cash. The rental service is contracted in EUR currency, while all payments are made in dinar equivalent at the official middle exchange rate of the NBS valid on the day of calculation of the service provided. The lessee is also allowed to pay with a foreign credit card, with the fact that each such payment is made in the local currency, dinars, equivalent to the agreed EUR price at the official mid-rate of the NBS.
You must make your reservation using a payment card. Before we rent the vehicle to you, you must allow us to pre-authorize your credit card or secure payment in the form of a deposit. Preauthorization blocks the amount on your account. While it is in effect, you will not be able to use that amount of money for anything else until you pay the rent and the preauthorization is released by your bank. The pre-authorization amount can be fixed (1000 EUR) or calculated based on the estimated price of the vehicle rental or the price of all the additional options you requested.
RESERVE THE VEHICLE ON TIME
By clicking on the link, start booking a vehicle through very simple steps.
Additional rental conditions
EUR price per day
Compensation for lost / damage
|A baby stoller|
EUR price per day
Compensation for lost / damage
|After hours compensation|
|Lost keys of the vehicle|
130 – 1000
130 – 1000
130 – 1000
|Lost key ring|
|A flat tire|
|Lost / destroyed licence plate / car documents|
|Traffic violations / Parking fines|
|Traffic and communal violations fee|
RESPONSIBILITY FOR GOODS CARRIED BY RENTED VEHICLE
The Lessor is not responsible for personal belongings, items and/or any goods brought into the vehicle, nor can it be responsible for lost profits and related business losses.
The vehicle issued to the Lessee by the Lessor has insurance for all passengers and the driver up to the number of registered seats in the vehicle, as well as insurance for disability or death caused in a traffic accident of the rented vehicle by contracting and paying Passenger Insurance. Personal passenger insurance is not valid when the Renter drives under the influence of alcohol, drugs or when he behaves arrogantly.
INSURANCE FOR DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE
- The lessee can arrange insurance for damage to the rented vehicle caused in a traffic accident and outside of it by contracting and paying additional Insurance for damage to the vehicle
- By contracting the Insurance for damage to the vehicle, the lessee did not agree to cover the entire value of the damage. The Lessee is obliged to pay the Lessor a Share in the value of the damage up to the maximum amount separately prescribed for each group of vehicles. Participation in damages is calculated for each harmful event.
- The lessee can arrange insurance for loss caused by theft/disappearance of the rented vehicle during the rental by arranging and paying additional Insurance for theft/loss of the vehicle.
- By contracting the insurance for the theft/loss of the vehicle, the lessee did not agree to cover the entire value of the rented vehicle. The Lessee is obliged to pay the Lessor the Share in the value of the missing/stolen vehicle in the amount specifically prescribed for each group of vehicles.
- In case of theft / loss of the vehicle during the rental, where the theft / loss is not reported to the competent Police authority and / or in case the Lessee does not deliver all the documents and keys of the vehicle, the Lessee shall pay the book value of the missing / stolen leased vehicle.
- The conditions of this insurance do not apply to Albania, the Asian part of Turkey and the area of Kosovo. For the theft/disappearance of the vehicle occurring in those territories, the Lessee shall pay the book value of the missing/stolen vehicle.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE LESSEE (WHO IS RENTING THE VEHICLE)
By signing this Agreement and the Rental Terms, the Lessee agrees with the provisions of the Agreement and agrees:
- to sign the Vehicle Rental Agreement with his own hand and thereby expressly agree with all the provisions of the Agreement and the General Terms and Conditions displayed on the Lessor’s website
- that he accepts the prices and other rental conditions specified in the valid price list as an integral part of this Agreement
- that at the time of concluding the Rental Agreement, he is over 23 years old and has held a driver’s license for at least 3 years
- to take over the vehicle in good condition with all associated accessories and vehicle documents
- to return the rented vehicle within the agreed period or earlier at the justified request of the Lessor
- that in order to extend the agreed period of use of the vehicle, he requests the consent of the Lessor no later than 48 hours before the deadline for returning the vehicle
- that means of securing the vehicle (alarm and/or mechanical protection) must be used at every opportunity
- to carry out the usual inspection of the condition of the vehicle, such as the water/coolant and oil levels and to check the tire pressure
- to stop driving immediately if the odometer breaks down during use and to inform the Lessor about the odometer breakdown as soon as possible
- to stop driving immediately if any warning light on the vehicle’s display lights up while using the vehicle and inform the Lessor about it as soon as possible
- that if during the return of the vehicle it is found that the odometer is damaged, the Lessor shall pay the amount of expenses for each day of use of the vehicle
- that the vehicle is properly maintained and carefully used during the rental period (with the attention of a good host/businessman)
- not to use the rented vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs, for illegal purposes, for driver training, for transporting passengers or goods with compensation, transporting or towing other vehicles, trailers or their parts, for participating in motor sports events, for transporting animals, easily flammable and explosive material, material with strong and unpleasant odors, and bulky material that can damage the vehicle
- to use the vehicle exclusively for his own needs and not to rent or lend it to any third party
- not to load the rented vehicle with persons or objects beyond the permitted carrying capacity
- not to cross the state border of the Republic of Serbia with the rented vehicle, without the written consent of the lessor
- that without the Lessor’s consent, they will not make any changes to parts, assemblies or devices on the vehicle
- that he will bear the full cost of fuel used for the duration of the rental, parking costs, tolls, tolls and all other administrative obligations imposed by the use of the rented vehicle in public traffic, as well as that he will return the vehicle to the Lessor with a full tank. Otherwise, when returning the vehicle, the Lessor will charge him the cost of the missing fuel and a fee for refueling in the amount of €20 + VAT.In case of violation/failure to fulfill the stated obligations by the Lessee and/or the registered additional driver, the Lessor reserves the right to demand the immediate return of the vehicle and the collection of costs for compensation.
RESERVE THE VEHICLE ON TIME
By clicking on the link, start booking a vehicle through very simple steps.
WHO IS AUTHORIZED TO DRIVE THE RENTED VEHICLE?
No person not specified in the Rental Agreement and/or Vehicle Use Authorization is authorized to drive the vehicle. If the Lessee allows an unauthorized person to drive the vehicle, it is considered a violation of the GTC, and in that case the Lessee is responsible for all consequences that may arise, including any damage caused by the Lessee and/or an unauthorized person.
The lessor reserves the right to charge a penalty in the amount of €300 + VAT for unauthorized driving when it is proven. The mentioned penalties are not related to any harmful event nor do they depend on it.
CONTRACTUAL TERRITORY FOR USE OF THE VEHICLE
The renter and the driver may not use the vehicle outside the contractual territory, and the contractual territory is Europe. For all categories, the following prohibited territories and countries are exceptions:
- Turkey (excluding the European part), Russia and the former republics of the USSR
- Kosovo and Metohija
- islands and island states
RENTAL SERVICE CALCULATION
The calculation of the vehicle rental service is expressed in Euros ( EURO ) and is carried out in Dinars ( RSD ) at the middle exchange rate of the NBS on the day of payment. The agreed rental price includes the use of the vehicle during the agreed rental period, insurance against liability for damage to third parties up to the amount determined by the Law and the comprehensive insurance policy issued by the insurance company with which the vehicle is insured, unless otherwise agreed in the Rental Agreement.
DELIVERY OF THE VEHICLE (PICKUP OF THE VEHICLE BY THE LESSEE)
When taking over the rented vehicle, the Lessor and the Lessee will jointly inspect the condition of the vehicle and note any possible damage to the rental object and draw up a record of the handover of the vehicle, which will note the exact date and time of vehicle collection. The signatory parties agreed that after signing the Record of Handover, i.e. upon taking over the vehicle in the Lessee’s country, the risk of accidental loss of the thing passes to the Lessee and ceases, and responsibility for material defects of the thing (including hidden defects) on the part of the Lessor is excluded.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED WHEN USING THE VEHICLE
The renter and/or the driver may not use the vehicle or allow the vehicle to be used for any use other than the uses in accordance with the contract:
- smoking is prohibited in all Lessor’s vehicles
- transport of a number of persons that is greater than that specified in the vehicle registration certificate
- transportation of flammable and/or dangerous goods, toxic, harmful and/or radioactive products or goods that violate current legal provisions
- racing, off-road driving, speed tests or participating in rallies, competitions or trials
- transport of live animals, excluding pets and/or domestic animals in appropriate transport boxes for animals.
- giving driving lessons, accompanied driving
- pushing or towing another vehicle or trailer
- committing intentional offenses
The lessor has the right to claim a lump-sum compensation of EUR 200.00 for each case of violation of the prohibition by the lessee and/or the driver.
MOBILITY SERVICES INCLUDED IN VEHICLE RENTAL
- Third party AO
- insurance for damage caused to the vehicle, with a deductible deductible
- technical assistance for the vehicle in the event of a breakdown not caused by the Lessee and/or the driver. In this case, it is necessary for the Lessee and/or the registered driver to call the Lessor by phone for further instructions.
EXTENSION OF LEASE AGREEMENT
If the Lessee wants to extend the rental period of the vehicle, it is necessary to:
- inform the Lessor about it at least 48 hours before the end of the lease
- to sign a new Lease Agreement or an amendment to the original Lease Agreement before the end of the entire period for which the lease was initially agreed.
RETURN OF THE VEHICLE TO THE LESSOR
- the rental period ends only when the Lessee and/or registered driver returns the vehicle to the Lessor, to whom he hands over the keys and registration documents
- when returning the vehicle, the Lessor inspects the vehicle and compiles a report/handover report defining the condition of the returned vehicle, which is signed by the Lessee and/or the registered driver
- The Lessor is not held responsible for the property and/or objects that the Lessee and/or the registered driver forgot in the vehicle
- in the event that the vehicle is not returned on the date specified in the Vehicle Rental Agreement, and the Lessee has not notified the Lessor of the late return, the Lessor considers the vehicle to be unlawfully appropriated and has the right to report such a case to the local authorities, and also to initiate legal proceedings to request the immediate return of the vehicle. In that case, the Lessor has the right to charge for each additional day at the rental price specified in the Agreement
FEES/COSTS TO BE PAID BY THE LESSEE
- Deposit. If you pay by credit card, the deposit takes the form of a bank preauthorization. In any case, the amount of the deposit remains with the Landlord.
- The lessor may charge: administrative fees for tolls or processing of fines, fees for cleaning the vehicle if the vehicle is returned in an unacceptable or dirty condition in the minimum amount of EUR 200 (in dinar equivalent); compensations for damages not covered by car insurance (e.g. vehicle undercarriage or vehicle interior) and compensations for lost and/or stolen keys, fixed compensation for exceeding the rental period.
Any damage to the vehicle that may be found during the return of the vehicle, which was not noted when the vehicle was issued, will be considered to have occurred during the rental period, and the Lessee is obliged to compensate the Lessor for the complete costs of their removal.
If the Lessee pays the expenses with a credit card, with his signature on the rental agreement, he authorizes the Lessor to invoice the total rental expenses to the bank or credit club that is the issuer of the credit card.
The lessee is obliged to pay all fines and traffic violations that occurred due to improper use of the vehicle, including fines for improper parking. In the event that, after returning the vehicle, information about a committed violation or an unpaid parking fine appears, the Lessee undertakes to settle the resulting obligation without delay, at the request of the Lessor, and to provide the Lessor with proof of the settled obligation.
The Lessee is responsible for damages caused to the rented vehicle as well as for damages caused by the Lessor due to non-use – standing of the vehicle for the entire duration of the repair. The amount of damage caused due to non-use (forgotten profit) is determined in the amount of the daily rental price of the specific vehicle according to the current price list of the Lessor, for each day of the impossibility of issuing the specific vehicle.
When using the rented vehicle, the Lessee is, in accordance with applicable laws and insurance rules, insured for legal liability for damages to third parties, and the vehicle is fully insured against fire and theft. In the event of damage to the vehicle during the rental period, in case of theft or loss of the vehicle for any reason that is covered by comprehensive insurance, the Lessee undertakes to bear 10% of the resulting damage, i.e. 10% of the value of the vehicle in case of theft or loss.
By signing the Rental Agreement, the Lessee confirms that he is familiar with the GTC published on the website and that the rented vehicle is not insured against damage caused by the use of the vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, damage caused intentionally or due to rough and/or negligent driving, damage which the insurance refused to pay due to the behavior of the renter (lack of police report and/or failure to comply with the insurer’s procedures), damage caused by a driver who did not have a valid driver’s license at the time of damage, damage caused when there are more people in the vehicle than the number of registered seats, as well as theft if the vehicle was not locked or secured with an alarm at the time of theft, and undertakes to compensate the Lessor for any damage in any case when the insurance company with which the vehicle is insured refuses to pay the resulting damage.
The Lessee undertakes to protect the interests of the Lessor and its Insurance Company in the event of an accident by recording the names and addresses of the participants and witnesses of the accident, not to leave the damaged vehicle until it has been removed from the accident site and secured (locked), in case of major damage to the vehicle or if there are injured persons in the accident (even when the fault of other persons is obvious), immediately call and wait for the arrival of the police. The Lessee undertakes to submit a written report on the accident to the Lessor’s office without delay. In case of failure to fulfill the obligation from this article, the Lessee will be responsible for all consequences and will compensate any damage that would arise on the part of the lessor.
In the event of a dispute arising from this contract, the parties agree to the jurisdiction of the court in Belgrade.